Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Presentation Evening/Tom Webb Celebration - Final Call

Presentation Evening/Tom Webb Celebration - Final Call

Ticket sales for the above event have gone exceptionally well. If you are attending the game tomorrow and require a ticket please speak to Sally. Alternatively, if you are not travelling to Braintree and intend to attend on 4th May, please send me a PM. You can pay on the night but we need numbers beforehand.

It promises to be a terrific evening.

Bump to remind folk and also to let you know that current season ticket holders have had their renewal letters sent out already (and I have been receiving renewals every day this week)

I shall have a stack of renewal forms with me tomorrow night, so if anyone wants me, please come and see me.

It was a privilege to be there last night, not only to see the accolades to Webby but see the whole City family as one.
    I am of the thinking that some great times are ahead with our new management set up and playing staff all of whom are very approachable.Nice to see EMG there stealing the limelight.
    Had a chat with a few players who all want to stay including Chris Knowles so I bagged him for my player sponsorship again for next season.

Best night I've had for ages, though admittedly, it's the first time i've been out since 2016.

What a club we have.

Anyone got the details of the first pre-season friendly?
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Dave’s sentence “What a club WE have” sums it up perfectly. Great night - a richly deserved thank you to Webby with some excellent video/photographic memories. Well done to all. Roll on next season.

What an amazing night that was. Great to see so many of the Gloucester City family there with players past and present. A massive shout out to Ken and Kelsey for the effort and professionalism in pulling it all together. Those present will tell you it was without doubt the best end of season event we’ve had and a fitting tribute to Tom and his family. Tim Harris summed it up when he said the word legend is thrown about far too cheaply nowadays but in Tom’s case it is the most appropriate word to use. Just think in two years time we’ll be celebrating 800 appearances by Tom.

Fan, blamin tastic night last night, best end of season event ever, thanks to all who made it happen.

Tom Webb, what can I say about him that hasn't already be said, legend and also a very humble guy, so glad that he is on the coaching staff for next season, he was very touched last night and so fully deserved

Well what a fantastic night that was. Looking forward to the future of the club roll on pre season. As stated above what a club we are thankful to my dad for taking me to my first city game back in 1991 have meet some great people and fantastic friends. Webby you are a legend up the city

Absolute blinding night which reminds me I must go and get the car!!
    Id echo the sentiments of well done I dropped the flags off at 1030 and Kelsey,Ken,Taff and Sally were already there setting up and of course Gay Dave on a terrific spread especially the cheeses...

Brilliant night, brilliant attendance, brilliant food, brilliant audio visuals, brilliant speeches, bloody brilliant all round!