Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tim Harris

Since taking over Ricco and Morph have worked wonders with the same squad, going from auto relegation to safety in the table!

Do you think they would stay if they were undermined, bringing in another who would find it hard not to interfere with the playing side of things?

Think before you wish!

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I wonder how he got saddled with that role in the first place. I'm pretty sure he just loves being a football manager!
    Tim seemed positive when he took the role but I always thought swan the owner would expect instant success.
    Tim didn't perform well at Redditch the table doesn't lie and it won't look good on his CV. Redditch seemed more of a knee jerk move and one he I am now regrets.
    Ricco is a good coach whist Tim is more of a GM in my opinion.
    I would doubt we will see him back at City anytime soon but who knows in this life anything is possible! As said the king is dead long live the king!

I’d be surprised to see him come back at the moment

The Severn Sport Night In - every week on www.severnsport.co.uk

it will all end in tears!! as you say that the club would have struggled without Tim at the helm but when you look back, with all the promotions he has been involved with was he ever manager at the time?

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    it will all end in tears!! as you say that the club would have struggled without Tim at the helm but when you look back, with all the promotions he has been involved with was he ever manager at the time?
    No, he was Director of Football at Newport when they got promoted... And he's moved to be Director of Football at Tamworth. So why will it end in tears? Arguably DoF is where he is best suited.

He was Director of Football (or similar) at City when we were promoted too. He's an astute businessman so that suits him well.

Good luck to him at Tamworth. I remember Mike Fowler being one of his first signings as City manager. I'm sure they'll link up well again. Get Jason Welsh on the coaching staff!
    Last edited by Joe; 22-05-18 at 09:07 PM.

Fowler and Welsh, too busy driving lorries!

Cool (chain)