Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tim Harris

Did he do well there?

Well I would have him back as general manager/fundraiser. Let bygones b bygones and Iím sure he would if asked. I would however leave Ricco in total charge of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    Did he do well there?
    I don't think he set the world on fire. Tims record wasn't I suspect up to the level that the owner demands.
    Tim will be OK and who knows where he will end up.. if and it's a big if he ends up back at City I hope it's as a Commercial Director or similar supporting fund raising and leave the very capable Ricco to get on with the football side on the pitch?!

Tim's record was crap at Redditch so not surprised that he is leaving.

Yep, terrible run of results. I feel for Syko, he seems to desperately get a foot up into management but he's struggled wherever he's been.

Ricco and Morph are now in charge, The King is dead, long live the King!

agree Tim would be a great asset as a commercial manager but please play no part in the team selection

Agree entirely, if TH wants to come back as some sort of general manager then fine, perhaps he has been has been encouraged by positivity off the pitch !
    Leave the playing side to Ricco and Lord Morph.

I wonder how he got saddled with that role in the first place. I'm pretty sure he just loves being a football manager!