Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Monthly update

Quote Originally Posted by Brandman View Post
    But the bottom line is still the answer not given. When is the stadium going to be built?
    Pretty sure the club stated in a recent Q&A that they were aiming to be home in 2019. And Iím also pretty sure you already knew that, so why so negative? There is a team of very capable people at the club working hard to make it happen. Sometimes itís hard to accept that in order for progress to happen, well meaning people have to make way for others who are better equipped to deliver what we all want. You also have to accept that the club goes on, regardless of who leaves and how much they did, the club isnít going to die just because people step down. Ive swallowed my pride and acknowledged that my previous scepticism was misjudged, and Iíve since tried to assist in an area where was able to help with the ground. I didnít do this to get publically thanked, I did it because I wanted the club to succeed. So do you want the club to succeed, or do you just want yourself to succeed? Letís see that negativity confined to a desert island.

Tiger Matty makes some valid points, it's no different to having 100 supporters helping on the pitch with shovels when one man and a tractor can do the same.
    Let's embrace the new ideas and style of our new management and see how far we can go.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    Pretty sure the club stated in a recent Q&A that they were aiming to be home in 2019. And Iím also pretty sure you already knew that, so why so negative? There is a team of very capable people at the club working hard to make it happen. Sometimes itís hard to accept that in order for progress to happen, well meaning people have to make way for others who are better equipped to deliver what we all want. You also have to accept that the club goes on, regardless of who leaves and how much they did, the club isnít going to die just because people step down. Ive swallowed my pride and acknowledged that my previous scepticism was misjudged, and Iíve since tried to assist in an area where was able to help with the ground. I didnít do this to get publically thanked, I did it because I wanted the club to succeed. So do you want the club to succeed, or do you just want yourself to succeed? Letís see that negativity confined to a desert island.
    Excellent post and who knows in a couple of years we could be competing in the ďconference play off finalsĒ

Matty credit to you for your comments, lets all stop all the negativity and help this great club go forward

I never thought I would post this Tiger Matty welcome aboard.

I preferred the old Matty.

What next? Young Alfie going to Boris' for afternoon tea?

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I preferred the old Matty.

What next? Young Alfie going to Boris' for afternoon tea?
    Only if Coupy is invited too.

No real news in the Monthly update today, went to the ground yesterday in my way back from the tip

A lot of presence there with a large number of cars but the mast was still intact, someone go there with a grinder and chop the thing down!

I too have been there this week. Contrary to what most people might expect, my interest in the England team or in whether Mauricio Pochettino stays at Spurs comes behind my wanting progress for the City.
    Last edited by Noah; 07-06-18 at 12:01 PM.

I thought that these monthly updates were to be placed in the public domain. Yet again - no sign of anything on the website??