Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Monthly update

How sad is it that I knew Taja Sevelle sang that before I clicked on it!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    How sad is it that I knew Taja Sevelle sang that before I clicked on it!
    Not sad at all Dauve!!

I loved that record, she had lovely hair! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hits_8

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    I'd heard off Chris and Rod that the T-End could well hold 1500 people which has to be some way beyond either end at Evesham I'd have thought? I think you may be right about the initial main seated stand though.
    I very much doubt both of the above gentlemen will have absolute concrete facts concerning ground plans. They will be relying on EMG for their information and lets face it, past experience tells us that any information coming from said person is somewhat lacking in authenticity !
    Last edited by City supporter; 30-04-18 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by City supporter View Post
    I very much doubt both of the above gentlemen will have absolute concrete facts concerning ground plans. They will be relying on EMG for their information and lets face it, past experience tells us that any information coming from said person is somewhat lacking in authenticity !
    I think you undersell the involvement both Rod and Chris have had in the involvement in planning and getting grants both have had since the new year. I know they have both met with the FA etc for funding it's unlikely that they are not fully aware of the latest plans and cost. Chris did mention the cost of a tiered 1500 T end so I think it's more than wishful thinking or Eamon spin.

Quote Originally Posted by Severnside View Post
    I think you undersell the involvement both Rod and Chris have had in the involvement in planning and getting grants both have had since the new year. I know they have both met with the FA etc for funding it's unlikely that they are not fully aware of the latest plans and cost. Chris did mention the cost of a tiered 1500 T end so I think it's more than wishful thinking or Eamon spin.
    This. There are a few size options available for the new T-End, and R&C have been considering the options. If it's the first part of the construction, as they say, it will be exciting times seeing it go up.

If it goes up, obviously.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Severnside View Post
    I sincerely hope you are right.

seems that things are still moving forward

Gloucester City AFC Retweeted

Melvin Westgate
    @DawnWestgate
    Fab regeneration advisory board meeting. Wonderful presentation @EamonnMcGurk on the Tigers coming home. ❤️ Also amazing presentation on water strategy by @CRTSWalesSevern Good times and both great for the city

There was a question asked about a second mast and the official Twitter account answered within minutes, From far away there seems to be more positives than negatives, Comunication has definitely improved though.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    There was a question asked about a second mast and the official Twitter account answered within minutes, From far away there seems to be more positives than negatives, Comunication has definitely improved though.
    Perhaps the new mast helped with that 😉😁