Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Monthly update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Monthly update

    In the above The amended plans is mentioned along with - which are being worked on - are we getting more or less for our stadium- does anybody in the know know?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    In the above The amended plans is mentioned along with - which are being worked on - are we getting more or less for our stadium- does anybody in the know know?
    I spoke to Chris Gauge the other week at a game he said it would initially be much like Evesham (!). A covered but terraced T-end and a seated stand. That's all I was told. Can anyone confirm or correct this? At least terracing thank god....

  3. #3
    I'd heard off Chris and Rod that the T-End could well hold 1500 people which has to be some way beyond either end at Evesham I'd have thought? I think you may be right about the initial main seated stand though.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    I'd heard off Chris and Rod that the T-End could well hold 1500 people which has to be some way beyond either end at Evesham I'd have thought? I think you may be right about the initial main seated stand though.
    I very much doubt both of the above gentlemen will have absolute concrete facts concerning ground plans. They will be relying on EMG for their information and lets face it, past experience tells us that any information coming from said person is somewhat lacking in authenticity !
    Last edited by City supporter; 30-04-18 at 09:49 AM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by City supporter View Post
    I very much doubt both of the above gentlemen will have absolute concrete facts concerning ground plans. They will be relying on EMG for their information and lets face it, past experience tells us that any information coming from said person is somewhat lacking in authenticity !
    I think you undersell the involvement both Rod and Chris have had in the involvement in planning and getting grants both have had since the new year. I know they have both met with the FA etc for funding it's unlikely that they are not fully aware of the latest plans and cost. Chris did mention the cost of a tiered 1500 T end so I think it's more than wishful thinking or Eamon spin.

  6. #6
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Severnside View Post
    I think you undersell the involvement both Rod and Chris have had in the involvement in planning and getting grants both have had since the new year. I know they have both met with the FA etc for funding it's unlikely that they are not fully aware of the latest plans and cost. Chris did mention the cost of a tiered 1500 T end so I think it's more than wishful thinking or Eamon spin.
    This. There are a few size options available for the new T-End, and R&C have been considering the options. If it's the first part of the construction, as they say, it will be exciting times seeing it go up.

    If it goes up, obviously.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Severnside View Post
    I think you undersell the involvement both Rod and Chris have had in the involvement in planning and getting grants both have had since the new year. I know they have both met with the FA etc for funding it's unlikely that they are not fully aware of the latest plans and cost. Chris did mention the cost of a tiered 1500 T end so I think it's more than wishful thinking or Eamon spin.
    I sincerely hope you are right.

  8. #8
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,556
    Big T-End, modest remainder satisfying the grading until we move onto phase two.

    That's what Chrius Gauge and Roud Jeunner told me.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Big T-End, modest remainder satisfying the grading until we move onto phase two.

    That's what Chrius Gauge and Roud Jeunner told me.
    Sounds great!
    Dave is Roud Jenner Rods Jamaican half brother?

  10. #10
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,556
    I don't know. You're the one who started whacking random U's in people's names.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •