Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: East Thurrock today

East Thurrock today

Please don't disappear straight after the game, I'm hoping to do a team and fans photo this week because I can't make it next week

So I miss out for a 2nd year in a row 😳

Last year was the Mad Hatters fault!

Enjoyable afternoon in the sun today, three debutant goalscorers too.

East Thurrock were the better team for long periods but we generally kept them at bay and scored at good times. Well done to Jamal, Noah and Hayden Turner. Andy Hannah impressed as well too.

It was a good job that they scored because Robbie Cundy handled on the line before the rebound was put away, that would've been a long ban!

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Last year was the Mad Hatters fault!

Enjoyable afternoon in the sun today, three debutant goalscorers too.

East Thurrock were the better team for long periods but we generally kept them at bay and scored at good times. Well done to Jamal, Noah and Hayden Turner. Andy Hannah impressed as well too.

It was a good job that they scored because Robbie Cundy handled on the line before the rebound was put away, that would've been a long ban!
    I did wonder why the linesman was flagging when they scored. Well done to the ref for letting the goal stand

Well was that a case of out with old and in with the new.. Young Lawrence muscled his way in for the first ( albeit he faded after that) young Noah finished with great aplomb and young Turner showed he’s no frightened of finishing. All three have lots to learn and well done to Ricco and clan for giving them the opportunity. Nice touch at the end. Roll on next year for my 52nd year of following GCFC

Enjoyed that a fair bit today. Very impressed with all 3 goals. Jamal did very well to outmuscle the defender. If he can get fit over the summer he'll be a useful option next season for sure. Noah continues to impress, and Turner's pace changed the game back in our favour.

We started really well but the last 10 minutes of the first half and first half an hour of the second we got were getting outdone. Good subs sorted it out, along with some excellent goalkeeping from the continually impressive Andy Hannah.

All bodes well for next season. Keep this squad together, few quality additions, and we'll be well set for a strong season.

Agree. Enjoyed the game the new lads all impressed,if we can keep them with a CF who knows how to put the ball away and a creative midfielder then who knows. Would imagine we will lose a few and release a few.....

We've got one. Harry Williams. If he stays fit he'll get 30 goals.

If he'd have stayed fit and scoring we'd have had no chance of him starting next season with us.

Maybe now we have!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.