Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: St Albans

Ricky Chandler
    Just watched the highlights and that penalty was more ridiculous than I thought it was!

Those late goals made me forget how good Hannah was in goal during the game. Anyone know the likelihood of him staying next season and where hes been playing this season?

Alex Harris
    Hartpury, and very likely I think!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Ricky Chandler
    Excellent news!

Alex Harris
    It would be great to have a settled keeper of our own for the season. We've had some great loans, but chopping and changing can't help a settled back four, and they're not cheap.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

I feel very relaxed with Hannah in goal, every time there is a backpass I don't worry as he clears his lines, every cross he either catches or punches well and he seems to be a pretty good shot stopper too.

James Palmer
    Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    It would be great to have a settled keeper of our own for the season. We've had some great loans, but chopping and changing can't help a settled back four, and they're not cheap.
    Unsure if this is true but was told at the St Albans game that Exeter recalled Hamon as we had not paid for his loan?
    Awful if true and won't do us any favours next season with loan players...

Quote Originally Posted by Severnside View Post
    Unsure if this is true but was told at the St Albans game that Exeter recalled Hamon as we had not paid for his loan?
    Awful if true and won't do us any favours next season with loan players...
    "Exeter City keeper James Hamon has joined Gloucester City on a 93-day loan".

Was announced on 5th Jan.

I'll let you do the math.......................

James Palmer
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkerhostin View Post
    "Exeter City keeper James Hamon has joined Gloucester City on a 93-day loan".

Was announced on 5th Jan.

I'll let you do the math.......................
    As I said un sure if it's true but thought it was extended until the end of the season anyhow...
    It's Maths unless your American you've been watching too much American tv.....