Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup Sweepstake.

Sat through 21 minutes to get Japan .

Fair play to you guys for doing it. Good effort.

Edit - and while I was watching you posted up the results. At least I got the suspense and ultimately crushing disappointment that World Cups should bring.
    Last edited by Joe; 06-06-18 at 08:28 PM.

You mean you didn't get to see Dave kiss Cheryl?

Sadly not, although I could sense the sexual tension from minute 1

I was disappointed with Portugal 2 years ago and we know what happened then.

Croatia as World Cup winners it is.

I just watched the whole video and was last out! Was hoping to see a decent boat go past in the video but nothing!!😂

Well I thought that was a fair draw as me and Dave got Germany and Isaac and Jake got France. So Isaac and Jake have nothing Toulouse.I don't know about Dave but I once owned an Audi so it all pans out in the end. So for the rest of you the draw is over.
    Last edited by City Col; 06-06-18 at 10:02 PM.

Thanks Neil, thanks Dave. No, really, thanks...at least I won’t have the dilemma of whether to donate my winnings back to the Trust come 15th July. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Getushome View Post
    Thanks Neil, thanks Dave. No, really, thanks...at least I won’t have the dilemma of whether to donate my winnings back to the Trust come 15th July. ��
    All Joking aside a big thanks to Neil and Dave for giving up their time to do the draw tonight,

Quote Originally Posted by WillyC View Post
    I just watched the whole video and was last out! Was hoping to see a decent boat go past in the video but nothing!!
    It's like Monte Carlo at weekends!

Oh well at least Christopher P & Gray are guaranteed their tenner back early. Meanwhile 'onwards Peru'