Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup Sweepstake.

Quote Originally Posted by redshift View Post
    Don't understand why so many think Belgium (who have already beaten us) are not deserving of their place.
    Agree, they are the worlds form team, beating Brazil for one.
    Also possess a handful of the best players in the Premiership
    The game against France should be a cracker

Quote Originally Posted by redshift View Post
    Don't understand why so many think Belgium (who have already beaten us) are not deserving of their place.
    Belgium Reserves beat England Reserves - neither country put out their best team as they were both happy to finish second in the group. The only incentive the players picked had was the possibility to play well enough to get into the team for the knockout stages.
    Last edited by drbob; 09-07-18 at 08:16 AM.

I'm pleased that France won, I think we can beat them. Belgium would've done us though.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I'm pleased that France won, I think we can beat them. Belgium would've done us though.

I agree I think the Brazil game was Belgiums final. Let’s get past Croatia first though.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I agree 100%, but we've got to beat Croatia first though.

It's a dreadful feeling. We're already there in my head. Tonight is going to be hard to bear. And that Scuzzer has them so we're doomed. Why Dave lets him play I'll never know

Because he's a lovely fella, a respectful poster, and pays his money to take his chance!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

He's from Gloucester and supports Cheltenham.

If my Dad had driven North instead of South on a Saturday when I was about 6 I imagine I would too.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Your dad is a man of moral fibre.