Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup Sweepstake.

Neil. I think you have a problem. I was born in Cheltenham, it says so on my birth certificate but I’ve got England and I’ve followed the City all my life........so hope that’s an omen.

I've got a catalogue of problems. Laminated like the one in Argos.

Sorry Neil, I’m beginning to think like you as we approach extra time........again.

Thank you ITV

For Fuck Sake. He's taking our money again.

If we had all just stuck 20 quid on the team Si gets every tournament, we could have built the ground ourselves by now!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Neil, I think you must be a prophet.

I agree with Dr Bob. iTV is awful............and Glen Hoddle ....he should be locked in the Tower along with Lord Haw Haw.

If he gets Panama in 4 years time Iím lumping £100 on them and retiring!

Just to clarify - I was born in St Paul's hospital in Cheltenham, I lived in Churchdown for 12 years of my 33 years on this planet (from 1991-2003), I've been in Tewkesbury for 8 years. The rest (and therefore largest proportion of my life) has been spent residing in Cheltenham.

I am not from Gloucester, have never been from Gloucester and will never, ever claim to be from Gloucester.

As for the sweepstake - I always state that I will only take part if accepted. I find it remarkable that I tend to get to finals no matter who I get. I don't usually win a thing in any other walk of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Si Robin View Post
    Just to clarify - I was born in St Paul's hospital in Cheltenham, I lived in Churchdown for 12 years of my 33 years on this planet (from 1991-2003), I've been in Tewkesbury for 8 years. The rest (and therefore largest proportion of my life) has been spent residing in Cheltenham.

I am not from Gloucester, have never been from Gloucester and will never, ever claim to be from Gloucester.

As for the sweepstake - I always state that I will only take part if accepted. I find it remarkable that I tend to get to finals no matter who I get. I don't usually win a thing in any other walk of life.
    Someone has to win it and part of your entry fee goes to the Trust, so thank you for taking part.