Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup Sweepstake.

Still got some interest in other sweepstakes with Belgium and France so guaranteed one finalist

BELGIUM
    Abi G
    Kev Avery

CROATIA
    Phil K
    Si Robin

ENGLAND
    Christopher P
    Gray

FRANCE
    Isaac
    Jake
    Last edited by Neil; 10-07-18 at 08:59 PM.

FFS the Scuzzer is still in it.

I actually want to lose the next game.

And for that reason we're doomed.

And it's only on ITV! We won the last one on that side but that may just have been the stats evening up a bit.

Apart from perhaps France, who ( honestly ) would have thought that would be the last 4 teams in it two weeks ago ???

Quote Originally Posted by Oldboy View Post
    Apart from perhaps France, who ( honestly ) would have thought that would be the last 4 teams in it two weeks ago ???
    Really?
    Belgium are ranked 3 in the World rankings I don't think they have lost in over 20 games
    France ranked 7
    England ranked 12
    Croatia ranked 20

So England and Croatia are the surprise packages and Germany and Brazil the major car crashes!
    In knockout stages its anyone's to win....

Quote Originally Posted by Oldboy View Post
    It seems almost like a weak finale. So many of the big guns bowed out early. If we do do the unthinkable I fear that people will throw it in our faces that we had it easy. I only consider France as worthy opponents.

Don't understand why so many think Belgium (who have already beaten us) are not deserving of their place.