Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: news from the trust

news from the trust

I understand that there was a trust meeting on Wednesday, is there any update you can share?

There certainly was and Rod Jenner and Chris Gage were in attendance. I will give an update in my programme notes for the East Thurrock game. Feel free to have a chat with me at the game.

There is also a Management Board meeting on Monday which I will be attending.

Thanks Taff, hopefully it was positive

It was very positive. As you have seen, some of those who have been the most vocal in their criticism have expressed their positivity, so hopefully exciting times are just around that oh so elusive corner.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    It was very positive. As you have seen, some of those who have been the most vocal in their criticism have expressed their positivity, so hopefully exciting times are just around that oh so elusive corner.
    I see you have your rose tinters back from Matty theni

No, I had to buy some new ones. He said you had them?
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Oddly enough someone left their glasses on the Bath away coach. I have them if anyone wants them back.

Are they rose tinted?

No. The owner has been found!

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    No. The owner has been found!
    Was he at a home game then? Wonders never cease 😉