Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dartford

Dartford

All City according to twitter.

0-1 H/t

Lost 0-1 but probably to be expected against the possible champions.

Twitter sounds as though we should have had a point and certainly didn’t disgrace ourselves.

Didn’t make it tonight as too jet lagged after getting home from Vegas this afternoon.

Played really well tonight and a point would have been a fair result. New keeper did well and Noah played well when he come on for Hanksy who appeared to do his hamstring

Dartford should have been done to 10 men early on when the red and his assistant were the only 2 people in the ground not to see their number 7 elbow Hanksy. As PC Hanks said to the Lino whilst waiting to come back on “ that was assault “

Referee was playing up to them. Lost count of the number of times he told their keeper he was on his last chance for time wasting but failed to show him a card

We played really well tonight and deserved a draw.
    Dartford keeper had a blinder keeping us out, whilst ours had little to do, that said what he did do he did with some aplomb .pleased to see the new generation given a run out second half, I enjoyed the way we played bearing in mind no Webby, no Knowles with Williams Cundy and Avery in the middle.
    Bodes well.

I saw 2 Dartford fans at the end who were ecstatic to have "ground out that win". I think that speaks volumes.

We played excellently. Hannah and Noah very good league debuts. Turner also looked composed. We just missed a bit of clinical edge and presence up front.

We deserved to win that one imo. Thought we were the better team for most of the game, just missing a clinical striker to put away the chances, and we had plenty.

Says a lot that their fans stayed behind to clap our team off the pitch.

Didnít disgrace ourselves at all and it was a much less frustrating game than the one played at their ground earlier in the season.

Found the substitutions from us quite strange, but it was good to see so many players from the academy playing tonight.

We may have lost, but thought we played really well.
    Joey put in a great shift, and Noah looked composed with good skills, well done.
    We looked half decent against a table topping virtually pro side.

agree we played some of the best footy that i have seen all season at times, i was with some of the Dartford fans and they were very glad to get all 3 points. on wards and upwards

I thought we would have got played off the park yesterday, but we more than held our own. The new keeper looked confident, he did all the basics well and came off his line at the right times, so there were no errors or potential errors that got your heart racing. Thought Noah grew in confidence as the game went on, great prospect at just 17. Unlucky not to come away with a point at least.

Anyone aware of the attendance last night, guessing probably the lowest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by runcorn flag View Post
    I thought we would have got played off the park yesterday, but we more than held our own. The new keeper looked confident, he did all the basics well and came off his line at the right times, so there were no errors or potential errors that got your heart racing. Thought Noah grew in confidence as the game went on, great prospect at just 17. Unlucky not to come away with a point at least.

Anyone aware of the attendance last night, guessing probably the lowest of the season.
    I think I read the attendance was 237