Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hospitalty

Just got to convince Sandra now Matty. By the way how much free beer did it take to change your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Just got to convince Sandra now Matty. By the way how much free beer did it take to change your mind.
    Only a half, Im a cheap date.

Sandra's going to hate me for this but it just came into my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ-M0KEFm9I

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    I met Rod and Chris yesterday and ate some humble pie. I echo the previous sentiments. It was refreshing to finally hear from people with a 21st century attitude towards running the club. Yes there is still a long way to go, yes they want to do it their way, yes it wont please everyone, but if anyone can make Eamonn deliver the ground in the time frame we want then I believe they can. Not that they need it, but they have my backing.

So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
    Credit to you Tiger Matty!!

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    Credit to you Tiger Matty!!
    Agreed, 👏👏👏, I have no doubt in your time that you heard and saw things that left you with no confidence that things would ever happen.

I'm surprised at you Neil, videos like that should never be shown in polite society, what has the world come to!

Ps, All we need now of one of Jez, the monitor would probably explode then!

I met Rod and Chris yesterday and ate some humble pie. I echo the previous sentiments. It was refreshing to finally hear from people with a 21st century attitude towards running the club. Yes there is still a long way to go, yes they want to do it their way, yes it wont please everyone, but if anyone can make Eamonn deliver the ground in the time frame we want then I believe they can. Not that they need it, but they have my backing.

It takes a man to eat humble pie

I have been smoking it since the thread appeared, welcome....

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Sandra's going to hate me for this but it just came into my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ-M0KEFm9I
    You know me so well Neil........I hope Matty is right if Mr.Jenner/Gage can succeed where others have failed I will be amazed. Talk costs nothing, actions are required now I'm afraid. The big question is financing !! is that in place ??