Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: City 3 - 2 Bognor

Quote Originally Posted by Severnside View Post
    DeGea. Pogba. Kate please..
    Though seriously Hannah is a possible. Liddiard must be an option to have another shot at this standard and perhaps Whitehead if we can get him. Was told at the game Ed Williams is off to a league club on a trial season (not a local one). Would think we will lose half the team tbh Webby/WilliamsX2/Thomas/Moore/Hanks......
    If we're going to lose that many I'd like to see a new squad altogether.

And Lidds? Is that for the team or the community scheme? He's never looked the part when he's played for us.

And where were Lawrence and Smerdon today?!!

Alan Bird
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    And where were Lawrence and Smerdon today?!!
    Lawrence despite being involved in the warm up with full kit on sat in the stand and I thought Smerdon might be involved as I thought Hanksy looked tired. However in Ricco I trust.

We were very comfortable at 3 - 0 then the ref who we have truly adored at Whaddon Rd in our time there decides to go and give Bognor a penalty for reasons only he knows on 88 mins they pop it in and then score again from a quick one then the panic starts to kick in but no worries we are safe aren't we...In my own opinion mentioning no names I feel we are destined to be losing at least 4 players for next seasons campaign but Ricco may wave that magic wand he as got and with the possible lure of Torquay United..Hereford..and possibilities of Weymouth..who knows as we have got potentially abundance in the Youth..let's just enjoy the remaining games of the season..⚽

Chris Jones
    And Lidds? Is that for the team or the community scheme? He's never looked the part when he's played for us.
    Yeah Iím not keen on seeing Lids again.

Good result today, squeaky bums at the end. Memories of Merthyr on Boxing Day flooding back.

Alan Knott
    If we're going to lose that many I'd like to see a new squad altogether.

Hasn't Matt Liddiard found employment with the ruggerby club ?

Matt Taylor
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Hasn't Matt Liddiard found employment with the ruggerby club ?
    Smerdon has commitments with England U18 I believe.

Ricky Chandler
    Apart from the goals the highlight has to be Robbie Cundyís dazzling run down the right wing! Like watching a tall Messi!

Alan Bird
    don't knock lower league look at Hopper and Keiron

Calvin Dinsley
    Every year there is talk of the squad falling apart. Rarely happens. Normally 2 players go tops.

I heard from the chairman yesterday they're trying to get the players down to Meadow Park (most don't even know where it is) to show progress and give reassurances of returning home. Hopefully helps to lower the chance of the mass exodus people are discussing.