Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bath City pitch inspection

Lewis Fathers
    Don’t think I’ve ever seen a worse defensive display than this. Mistake after mistake after mistake.

Least “Charlton FC “ won

I suppose that's what you call a stuffing can't wait for someone to say we were the better side.

Richard Kear
    Personally think we were the better side

Lewis Fathers
    To be fair we were the better side.

Then we played half an hour.

And it all changed.

Jamie Edge
    Glad I didn't make the trip.

Sounds like we went back to playing how we did a few months back after the first half hour.

Quite happy to keep my new avatar - sounds like he could teach the defence something on today's performance.

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    I suppose that's what you call a stuffing can't wait for someone to say we were the better side.
    For the first half hour we were. Then we conceded a soft goal, shot through the keepers legs, then we conceded a softer one, then we conceded one within a minute of the restart, then they scored one off the post and then they scored another.

We didn't manage two. We can't kill teams off.

But hey, when have we ever got anything at Twerton Park against Bath City or Team Bath? I can only ever remember seeing one win there and that was over twenty years ago.

See the chairman was present with a couple of sidekicks. Not a great performance 5-1 a little harsh tho

Lewis Fathers
    In summary, great first 30 mins, shocking last 60.

Unique but nice touch from Bath City. Announcing over the tannoy in relation to the attendance ‘please give a round of applause to the visiting Gloucester City fans’ and the home fans doing so. Took the edge off a bad day.

Matt Taylor
    Best team by far first half hour, but with all the possession players wouldn't shoot, tried to walk the ball in!

Then they got a breakaway which look like a foul to the proper City down their left from which they scored, end game!

Also they never sang until they were winning five!