Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bath City pitch inspection

Matt Taylor
    Quote Originally Posted by redshift View Post
    As a certain photographer might say, Tiger Roar is your friend.

We beat them 2-1 away in 1998.
    As a certain supporter is apt to say, Tiger Roar is no friend of mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    Honestly I couldn't give a toss. Would be nice to finish top half I guess, but all I care about is that we are safely in this division next season.
    That's probably because you now live away and don't get to many home games. Most of us who go regulary and pay our money expect to be entertained by our team and winning occasionally whether ugly or not. Me personally would I like to win every time (I should have been born a Aussie and maybe become a cricketer )

James Palmer
    Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    That's probably because you now live away and don't get to many home games. Most of us who go regulary and pay our money expect to be entertained by our team and winning occasionally whether ugly or not. Me personally would I like to win every time (I should have been born a Aussie and maybe become a cricketer )
    I'm not saying that I hope we don't win every game, but does it really matter if we finish above Bath in the table? If I was able to go I would still have gone to the Hampton and Braintree games despite the fact we have nothing to play for.

Alan Bird
    just watched the highlights "a bad day at the office"