Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hungerford

Hungerford

Don’t hold out much hope on this being on if the “beast from the east 2” is back later with avengence...

Met office warnings don't seem to come into effect until early Sunday morning.

Hungerford have signed a centre forward on loan from Brissol Rovers ahead of the match. Hopefully they don't carry their form on from last weeks excellent result!

BBC has snow from 5am to 9am tomorrow morning so it could through a spanner in the works

None arrived yet!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

just started now at sunny south Quedgeley 8.am

Best we wrap up warm and hope the action on the pitch keeps our minds off the cold ��

Looks like a crisp but good day for football. Can't imagine the match was ever in any doubt but some mention by the official Twitter would have been a nice touch.

I'll be at home changing nappies but will be keeping my eyes glued to updates. Fancy 3 points today really.

Awful first half, total transformation in the second. Another three points, another clean sheet and only 6 points off the play offs

Officially the coldest I’ve even been at a game.

Well that was a game of two halves!

First half we seemed to be playing three at the back with Webby having to join them as a makeshift right back a lot of the time. Attacking from both sides was virtually non existent - probably one of the worst halves of play that I've seen in over thirty years of watching City.

Second half we seemed to change to a conventional back four with Webby in his accustomed position on the left of midfield and we were much better.

The goal from Ed early in the half seemed to settle the nerves and Joe's screamer from the edge of the area more or less settled it before Harry came on for a cameo and probably should've got MOTM for his two great goals and for laying one on a plate for Rhys, that he unfortunately couldn't put away.

Today's other results put us up to twelfth on 46 points, seven points from the playoffs (considering our GD, which is still -4 and sixteen goals worse than the two teams on 52 points) and now fifteen points clear of the drop zone.