Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Major announcement early next week....

Mark Hardcastle
    What is nice is to see EMG pushing the club, he could have walked away many times but did not. on wards and upwards

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    To be fair to the 'doubters', I don't think anyone could have seen that this was actually all part of EMG's grand plan - bringing the big sponsors on board at the ten year mark rather than at the beginning, geni
    You want to know the reason why this is such good news? Because it means EMG is finally accountable to someone.
    Spot on TM !

Kenny Howard
    Fantastic to see EMG outwardly shouting about this club and at last a strategic vision!
    We are starting to see a proper board and outward investment that will ensure proper governance and a sustainable club - which is vital
    Julian Dunkerton being involved in some might be worth it!!:
    The man behind the Superdry label has made the top 15 of the Sunday Times Rich List and his wealth is put at a cool £366m (up £28m),having one of his offshoot companies on the board has to be fantastic news for the club, as Neil posted earlier I am sure CTFC would have been chasing him for many a year and Mr Dunkerton would have sanctioned this for sure - lets hope this is the start of Eamon's legacy - exciting times!

To continue with all the positivity.... we are a hugely more atractive "brand" than 10 years ago.1. We have a great story to put out there with the 10 years of exile.2The surrounding area now has excellent access to the ground so you don't have to go through the "lanes" to get the ground. 3. We have the imo the best area in the whole of Gloucester/cheltenham on our doorstep in the quays, Not to mention the uní campus and a young quality squad who don't no when their beaten!I feel great times are just around the corner for our club. COYY

Always interesting to see how others react to the news http://www.robinsnestforum.co.uk/vie...hp?f=2&t=23469 one or two concerns among the bellends on there.

Nothing ion the FGR forum cos it won't be allowed on there!

IMG_1783.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Always interesting to see how others react to the news http://www.robinsnestforum.co.uk/vie...hp?f=2&t=23469 one or two concerns among the bellends on there.

Do FGR have a forum .... Like i said we have huge potential here With massive marketing potential and even more so with the people on board who will know how to term potential into reality.As for the best team in the south west Cheltenham are catchable no problem as they are a national league mid table league 2 club at best with little ambition beyond that, FGR just won't get the support, Bristol city, Swindon and Plymouth is another level completely in terms of fanbase, I will just be happy watching my city's team in my city that will be a great day!

Mark Hardcastle
    On that any update on the ground!!

Kenny Howard
    Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    The way I feel at the moment, I'd walk there and happily pay £20.
    HaHa fair enough!

Mark Hardcastle
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post

Thanks for the link Neil sadly some of us are not as IT literate as to copy like u and others do. A mixed bag of responses but I feel they are genuinely envious. What a coup....
    Last edited by Gladfans; 06-28-2017 at 09:37 PM.