Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Major announcement early next week....

Heard that Cheltenham have been courting these people for years and FGR too. And they want us

Steve Crouch
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Heard that Cheltenham have been courting these people for years and FGR too. And they want us
    Well that makes it all the sweeter. Can I have an avatar now?

Steve Crouch
    Quote Originally Posted by Getushome View Post
    Well that makes it all the sweeter. Can I have an avatar now?
    Yay! New investment/backing and a picture! All in one day!

Kenny Howard
    Great news all round. Really impressed to hear talk of the football league too. That's where I want us to be, not a non-league side forever - a big player in the south west.

Hopefully we see major progress on all fronts now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    "We'll be football league in five years" was Tracey's phrase....."sack the board" we cried
    I think if I was hearing Eamon say this I wouldn't end up laughing in his face. Ok it might take more than 5 years but it is something that is actually believable now.

Great news! Were really on the up COYY

So hopefully the doubters can finally shut up, pretend they always loved EMG (to his face) and do something positive to support the progress. These appointments just made GCAFC a far more interesting 'investment'.

COYY
    Absolutely brilliant news.

Doubters will still ask why it has taken so long and you cant blame them for that. All of a sudden GCFC is trending and a "interesting investment". Someone has finally seen sense???. Even posed for a photo.

Always been positive, always support, no matter what setbacks we have. (even when the trading estate got refused permission).

Well done Tim. You deserve a medal mate. Without you the club would be nothing.

Timmy Harris' Barmy Army. xxxxxx

Mark Hardcastle
    So hopefully the doubters can finally shut up, pretend they always loved EMG (to his face) and do something positive to support the progress. These appointments just made GCAFC a far more interesting 'investment'.

COYY
    I totally agree with above. I agree with the clubs media stance of only saying something when there is something worthwhile to say . Fantastic news now we have to start the momentum on the pitch. Well done to EMG TH and many other unsung people behind the scenes.

Kenny Howard
    This is great news. Sounds like we're in for an exciting time. Wonder if we can expect an increased playing budget or all investment will be in the stadium?

Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    I totally agree with above. I agree with the clubs media stance of only saying something when there is something worthwhile to say . Fantastic news now we have to start the momentum on the pitch. Well done to EMG TH and many other unsung people behind the scenes.
    To be fair to the 'doubters', I don't think anyone could have seen that this was actually all part of EMG's grand plan - bringing the big sponsors on board at the ten year mark rather than at the beginning, genius!

You want to know the reason why this is such good news? Because it means EMG is finally accountable to someone.