Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eastbourne today

Another smashing day out with the boys. Thanks to all at Eastbourne, lovely Club, with lovely people. Special note to Kevin, thoroughly enjoyed your article. Great read. Brought back memories and can still hear your Dad’s dulcet tones blasting out over the tannoy to this day. Good times. Best of luck for the rest of the season and hopefully will meet again next year.

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Where was Ethan today, after scoring the winner last week not even making the bench this week, is he still with us.
    Saw Ethan on Friday afternoon at the DW gym and he was on crutches. Didnít speak with him.
    Also saw a Hartpury colleague of his at Fat Toniís this evening and he said that he may have done his ACL in a Hartpury match.
    Hopefully itís not as bad as it sounds.

He doesn't have a lot of luck does he!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

https://youtu.be/U5_zBqiU5x8 The link to the match highlights of yesterdayís game

That's a really good presentation, and I'm appreciative of the extra length. Thanks Eastbourne

Not often City are gifted chances like that, nice one for a change!

Decent set of highlights. Probably one of the best presentation wise that we’ve seen this season

And a perfect playing surface, that's the sort of " grass" I would like to see the City Boys running out to play on at the New Meadow Park!

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac H View Post
    https://youtu.be/U5_zBqiU5x8 The link to the match highlights of yesterday’s game
    Thought I was being hypnotised by the opening graphics and then seasick by the constant changing of camera angles. Pleased to see the goal mind.

Great, unbiased highlight. I'm developing a real soft spot for EB. A really lovely club who we could learn a lot from as we near our return home. Especially love the amount of cover at their ground. The polar opposite of Evesham!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.