Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chippenham home

Closer to the play-offs than the relegation zone now!

Good result that. Quite similar to the Concord game in that it wasn't the prettiest game but got the narrow win.

I think Tom Webb deserves some credit, we looked much better when he came on.

Congratulations to Ethan on the goal too, hopefully he can kick on now. Pretty scrappy stuff, but they all count!

Great save by Hamon with his foot when the score was 0-0.
    Thought Robbie Cundy was excellent tonight. Won everything in the air and played the ball well on the ground as well.

Scrappy it certainly was and there was only going to be 1 goal to win it by either side, thankfully it was us. Great credit to our keeper- from zero to hero ! What a fantastic save with his foot and how nice to see Ethan on the scoresheet. Credit to Ricco and Morf who have now stamped thier authority and style on the team . My man of the match Lewis Hall superb all night.

Echo the thoughts on the keeper. Made one save in first half that pushed in to bar and his save at 0-0 in second half was out the top drawer. Also the punch that he made in injury time would have go into the goal a few weeks ago. Has really got his confidence up and noticed how vocal he was tonight s well.

Looking for first team football.....and spends 90 minutes on the bench

Not for the purist among us but three points it is. Have'nt seen Kelly or Kavanagh play before and I thought they were comfortable players .Joe ran well in a pretty high tempo game , Cundy was immense and Lewis Hall my MOM was excellent.
    Good to see Ethan score again with Webby coming off the bench to make a difference in midfield .
    It was good to see Darren Mullings has still got a sense of humour as several of us asked him to take a corner for us to help us out! He gave us the usual grin.
    190 hardy souls there tonight.
    Karnell Chambers was on the subs bench for Chip and ham.
    Agree with Gladfans these are Ricco teams now .

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Two weeks running the opponents are using squad numbers. I don't approve of this.
    Nor did our PA it would seem 🤪

Good win tonight. Ugly but effective.

Lewis was my MOTM too. Also impressed by Rhys and some good saved by Hamon. Good subs by Ricco helped to turn the game in our favour.

Chippenham fought hard but weren't great. Keep fighting like that and they'll stay up I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Getushome View Post
    Nor did our PA it would seem ��
    Completely bamboozled me! Bring back Charlie!