Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eastbourne coach 10th March

Might be looking at a minibus, with the 15 listed having first dibs unless we get 10 more in the next 24hrs
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

If there is a mini bus mate I'll drive my car as will have Keegan don't want him pissing himself

Mini bus sounds like a plan. If that doesn't run can anyone give me and Isaac a lift?
    Always disappointing when the fun bus doesn't run.
    Also those who pick and choose to use the bus when it suits them should really get their names down for this one and support the rest of us who have difficulty getting to away games otherwise.
    Just an observation like!

Quote Originally Posted by City Col View Post
    Mini bus sounds like a plan. If that doesn't run can anyone give me and Isaac a lift?
    Also those who pick and choose to use the bus when it suits them should really get their names down for this one and support the rest of us who have difficulty getting to away games otherwise.
    Well said that man

Quote Originally Posted by City Col View Post
    I'll get you there Col!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Will be gutted if have to miss this. One of the better away days in this league

Little late rush. Just need a few more!

HI Dave one for Geoff H please

Right, thanks to a generous donation, this 33 seater definitely runs.

Let's fill it up!

Lucky gits