Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luke Hopper

Maybe not Hereford after all?

Where then?

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    He just stood there and kicked the ball away whenever someone gave it to him. I played hockey at school, I was stood out on the right wing talking to my mate who was opposition left back. It was when I started to need glasses, I couldn't see a thing twenty yards away. The ball came to me, I just smashed it back where it came from and it found a teammate. Mr Plant looked at me, looked at the ball, looked back at me and said "brilliant pass"!

that was Dinsley.
    I thought he was ok myself. Always seemed to have time on the ball.

That said, whenever I hear his name it reminds me of my couple of months covering for Rands, and a certain player we still have commenting on his likeness to Clare Balding.

That dressing room is a savage environment.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    Looks like they are starting to build for next season when they’ll be playing in the North
    As it stands they'll be in the south.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/voic....php?f=1&t=927

Blimey even Brackley would move south. The key is 3 Northern teams almost certain to come down from the National League. Certainly seems we will be staying South at the very least.

seems to be Salisbury

Yep, he’s signed for Salisbury today it seems some rich Russians are still in town