Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luke Hopper

Luke Hopper

Off to Hereford (raises eyebrows)

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Off to Hereford (raises eyebrows)
    That's close to home then.
    Money speaks.

Thats a shame, of all the ex-players that get linked with us hed be one of the top ones Id have back.

Hereford are annoying in the sense they are in for the same level of player locally as us but have a much larger budget. Its in our interest for them to get back up to the FL really.

They don't need him.

When they sign him let's see if we can coax Lance Smith up to sign for us.

Actually this is the first time in a long time that we've had a local rival to compete with over signings.

How many strikers have Hereford got now? 6/7 at least. Symo must be getting nearer the door I'd have thought.

They've also released Gary Preen and (Neil's favourite) Calvin Dinsley.

Quote Originally Posted by Severnside View Post
    That's close to home then.
    Money speaks.
    I totally agree but it’s no different in the world outside football. Symo spare ?

Looks like they are starting to build for next season when they’ll be playing in the North

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    How many strikers have Hereford got now? 6/7 at least. Symo must be getting nearer the door I'd have thought.

They've also released Gary Preen and (Neil's favourite) Calvin Dinsley.
    He just stood there and kicked the ball away whenever someone gave it to him. I played hockey at school, I was stood out on the right wing talking to my mate who was opposition left back. It was when I started to need glasses, I couldn't see a thing twenty yards away. The ball came to me, I just smashed it back where it came from and it found a teammate. Mr Plant looked at me, looked at the ball, looked back at me and said "brilliant pass"!

that was Dinsley.