Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 71

Thread: Havant & Waterlooville

  1. #1

    Havant & Waterlooville

    The weather doesnít look the greatest tomorrow and with that it may well be off.
    Letís hope not eh? Iím down there again with her indoors mooching round Portsmouth. Who said romance is dead...

  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Gloucester
    Posts
    749
    An intervention from the weather might be good to give time for players nursing knocks to recover.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    An intervention from the weather might be good to give time for players nursing knocks to recover.
    Good point but itís costing me a fortune!!

  4. #4
    Iím keen to go to Havant, but canít make tomorrow, so the weather Gods can help me too. Would be good to give the players a break as you say Ian.

  5. #5
    Already so far behind on fixtures that we're generally playing twice a week til the season ends. Can't afford another one being rescheduled. Hopefully it'll be OK. Imagine with them being based in a coastal area the chances of snow or extreme cold are low.

  6. #6
    It doesnít appear to hit that area till Wednesday by the looks of it, just gonna be bloody cold...

  7. #7
    I would've liked a visit to Portsmouth but it's going to be really cold, especially by the water. Gonna be a tough game too, can't see Harry being fit sadly.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Gloucester
    Posts
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I would've liked a visit to Portsmouth but it's going to be really cold, especially by the water. Gonna be a tough game too, can't see Harry being fit sadly.
    In addition both Rhys and Ed went off with knocks at the weekend so will make it even tougher.

    The way the forecast looks for the week, Saturday could be a doubt as well

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    In addition both Rhys and Ed went off with knocks at the weekend so will make it even tougher.

    The way the forecast looks for the week, Saturday could be a doubt as well
    Iíd say Saturday and Monday are dead certs to be off...

  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Gloucester
    Posts
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    I’d say Saturday and Monday are dead certs to be off...
    I’d forgotten about Chip and Ham on the Monday

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •