Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitehawk

I don't like these flags, or the image it projects of the club.

So next in line to be banned is the cross of St George and the Union flag I guess. Listen I get why Fred West touched a nerve and I’ve heard he’s not going so chill out ffs...

Just have a bare away end tomorrow and for the rest of the season then shall we..

And another you’ve blown this out of all proportions ffs all I asked for was for some ticker tape,balloons etc...

I agree, this is ridiculous. Everyone has a political/personal belief, that's the way of the world, but I don't see anything in the flags on a match day to suggest that a certain viewpoint or mindset is being imposed upon everyone. Nobody, to my knowledge anyway, is turning up to Evesham or away games dressed a member of Antifa or likewise an SS officer. Nobody is singing songs about how great Jeremy Corbyn is, distributing BNP literature, doing Nazi salutes or whatever it is the Green Party do.

The Trump flag (seen as it's been raised) is just a jokey thing and is quite clearly that, the same as Dagenham have with their wide array of flags doing exactly the same (look it up). Mocking those that project an overtly political view upon others in a humorous way. That said, replace the Trump flag with one with Obama on it, would the same people be complaining? Nah probably not. There used to be a wide ranging country list of flags in the T-End - Union Flag, England flag, the Stars & Stripes, Navy Ensign, Italy flag etc. Nothing ever political then either but I think times have changed for the worse since then, maybe it's the invention of social media but there appears to be some kind of "I'm a better human being than you because I believe in X Y or Z and that automatically makes your point irrelevant" band wagon people want to hop on board.

I don't like some of the music played before the game or at half time. There's not a particularly broad spectrum of musical diversity, perhaps we should outlaw that next? Actually....I'M OUTRAGED, WE NEED MORE HOWARD JONES BEFORE KICK OFF!!!!!

YOU FASCISTS!!!

Great post

Don't see anyone sugesting any flags should be banned, let alone the English or UK ones. Was just expressing my opinion, as I think everyone else is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Joly's Publicist View Post
    I agree, this is ridiculous. Everyone has a political/personal belief, that's the way of the world, but I don't see anything in the flags on a match day to suggest that a certain viewpoint or mindset is being imposed upon everyone. Nobody, to my knowledge anyway, is turning up to Evesham or away games dressed a member of Antifa or likewise an SS officer. Nobody is singing songs about how great Jeremy Corbyn is, distributing BNP literature, doing Nazi salutes or whatever it is the Green Party do.

The Trump flag (seen as it's been raised) is just a jokey thing and is quite clearly that, the same as Dagenham have with their wide array of flags doing exactly the same (look it up). Mocking those that project an overtly political view upon others in a humorous way. That said, replace the Trump flag with one with Obama on it, would the same people be complaining? Nah probably not. There used to be a wide ranging country list of flags in the T-End - Union Flag, England flag, the Stars & Stripes, Navy Ensign, Italy flag etc. Nothing ever political then either but I think times have changed for the worse since then, maybe it's the invention of social media but there appears to be some kind of "I'm a better human being than you because I believe in X Y or Z and that automatically makes your point irrelevant" band wagon people want to hop on board.

I don't like some of the music played before the game or at half time. There's not a particularly broad spectrum of musical diversity, perhaps we should outlaw that next? Actually....I'M OUTRAGED, WE NEED MORE HOWARD JONES BEFORE KICK OFF!!!!!

YOU FASCISTS!!!
    I was listening to Five Live on the way to work the other night. And the really annoying Mark Chapman commented on how great the Wigan " Northern Soul" playlist was before the game against Man City. My opinion of Chappers changed when he came out with that one and I thought he cant be all bad if he likes Northern Soul. Keep the Faith and bin Howard Jones I say

More flags the better. This has been totally blown out of proportion can't do this can't do that, what aload off bollocks. LETS GET THE 3 POINTS AND GET THE FUCK OUT OFF THERE.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    He'd be a mad hatter to get thrown out!
    Very good Neil 😂👏

We're going through a period where everyone needs to unite to taken the club forward rather than falling out over petty differences. Hoping we have good, loud support tomorrow and no unnecessary arguments among ourselves. Politics aside Whitehawk behaved like a bunch of overly sensitive spoilt school children when they came to Evesham. I don't particularly care about them let alone hate them, but would still be great to win convincingly and all but relegate them in their own ground.