Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitehawk

It'll be our usual good natured, merry band of travellers, hopefully celebrating our 4th consecutive win, and making City great again.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Easty View Post
    Might aswell delete this thread it’s obviously been construved as a call to arms to cause trouble when if you read the post it’s clearly not!!

See you tomorrow!
    Nothing wrong with a rallying cry but your recent activity on social media and this forum suggests antagonism towards Whitehawk. They're just another club, yes with politically strong leanings but who cares, it's the 11 on the pitch getting 3 more points towards safety that matters.

Yes I have antagonism towards them for the way they acted at Evesham and several supporters comments afterwards on social media telling me to “rape my child”...
    To suggest I don’t care about the club which I think you are getting out is absurd why on earth would I want to harm that relationship now what with everything that’s going on!
    It’s a rallying call nothing more, nothing less...

See you tomorrow x

Politics and football are a terrible mix for me. Particularly at non-league level. By and large all fans of all teams are on the same page, so introducing anything that creates segregation or disagreement is a poor idea.

Anyway, more importantly: have a good day all who are going, and don't come back without 3 points .

Quote Originally Posted by Easty View Post
    Yes I have antagonism towards them for the way they acted at Evesham and several supporters comments afterwards on social media telling me to “rape my child”...
    To suggest I don’t care about the club which I think you are getting out is absurd why on earth would I want to harm that relationship now what with everything that’s going on!
    It’s a rallying call nothing more, nothing less...

See you tomorrow x
    Absolutely knowhere I have suggested you don't care about the club, you probably started following before me and certainly go far more often than me currently.

I think the majority of City fans share the opinion that no one cares about Whitehawk. We’d never even played them before until November. I was a bit puzzled by the ‘we hate Whitehawk’ chants at the last home game. Let’s just get the 3 points.

I know Whitehawk have their political leanings amongst their fans, but we don’t. Gloucester City isn’t aligned to any politics and that’s the way it should be. I’m concerned that over the past couple of years political banners and flags have been appearing at the ground, and I share the view that politics and football should be kept separate.

It was disappointing at the previous game against Whitehawk where there seemed to be additional flags intent on antagonising their fans.

The best course of action would be just to leave it alone on social media, go to the game and get behind the team which I’m sure will happen. COYY.

Strange I didn't hear any songs at all! In fact I think everyone was saying how poor the atmosphere was because they were the only ones singing!

I think you will find the Trump flag is tonque and cheek and Is a reference to “Make America great again” look closely the “America” part is crossed out with “City” inserted.. I’m pretty sure the majority of you have liked the post of Tim Harris saying it on the Votte twitter!!!!

Chill the f@&k out...

I’m talking about Saturday’s game vs. Concord with regards to the chanting.

You're all Communists to me anyway.