Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 129

Thread: Whitehawk

  1. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Spot on, Charlie still won't play the Bluetones.
    But you know I’ve played them! I just didn’t realise you were 37 miles away 😂

  2. #112

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Sussex
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    But you know I’ve played them! I just didn’t realise you were 37 miles away ��
    You're getting Eye of the Tiger at Priory Lane on the 10th, promise. Not when the teams come out though, that's reserved for Sussex by the Sea...

  3. #113

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Sussex
    Posts
    20
    Incidentally I'm not really a junior member, I'm 68 this week, but for some reason I had to re-register.... (and that's 64 years since my first game at Longlevens...)

  4. #114
    Welcome back Kevin, hope to see you at Eastbourne.........are you a Richian.

  5. #115

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Sussex
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by graymim View Post
    Welcome back Kevin, hope to see you at Eastbourne.........are you a Richian.
    Long long ago, yes....

    No dodgy politics at Eastbourne, by the way, unless you vote Pensioners Party. All City fans warmly welcome.

  6. #116
    Have often wondered and now I know. Hope to see you again at Eastbourne......perhaps a chat about old times and our Choral times.

  7. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinanderson View Post
    Incidentally I'm not really a junior member, I'm 68 this week, but for some reason I had to re-register.... (and that's 64 years since my first game at Longlevens...)
    Is that son of dulcet tones Andy from Horton roads PA man .?

  8. #118

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Sussex
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    Is that son of dulcet tones Andy from Horton roads PA man .?
    It certainly is. Andy did about 30 years on the PA in total, I think. He's now watching on from an executive box in the sky, bless him.

  9. #119

  10. #120
    Nothing from Whitehawk other than news of a signing, ironically from Met Police.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •