Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Monthly update

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    agree those stop being negative and get to Worc to support the boys
    Sadly it's a disease with some .

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    Concerning that the timescales have started to slip already, the phone mast which was due to be removed in February now won't be down until possibly April. We are totally at the mercy of a third party's timescales, something that should have been foreseen years and years ago if this was being properly project managed.
    great to see a positive reaction

Quote Originally Posted by baba123456 View Post
    great to see a positive reaction
    Let's hear what you have to be positive about then rather than just piping up whenever I post, got any actual thoughts of your own rattling around in that skull?

Lowest gate by far at our level north and south, not surprising I suppose playing on a recreation ground in Worcestershire.

And what a feast of free flowing, total football they missed!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    Let's hear what you have to be positive about then rather than just piping up whenever I post, got any actual thoughts of your own rattling around in that skull?
    I still have a team to watch and support that's got to be a positive I would have thought. I am sorry if I have upset you but I cant remember seeing anything you have posted being positive.

Quote Originally Posted by baba123456 View Post
    I still have a team to watch and support that's got to be a positive I would have thought. I am sorry if I have upset you but I cant remember seeing anything you have posted being positive.
    Now now play nicely we are all City fans aren't we not enemies?

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    May but may be Mike and Tim standing down has given the whole club a new out look and it is nice to see they are already planning for next season
    You think, from what I can see off the field the club has gone backwards in my view. We've lost some good people who were pushing the owner on to deliver the ground promised.

Maybe those behind the scenes are less visible now? I always find it a bit awkward when fans and officials mix so easily and as were a small club that happens.

I always felt one of the great things about being a City fan is that the club officials were always available and aproachable, and mixed with the supporters.