Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Manor Farm

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    http://www.gloucestershirefa.com/cup...res#semi-final

I find that demeaning that they list that as our first team when it clearly isn't.
    Especially when they list CTFC as reserves and othe football league sides as u23’s.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    35 day suspension cos it's GFA?!!

Are Bristol City still in it? Do we get to go to the new Ashton Gate in the final or are we going to somewhere like Yate?
    Let’s hope it’s not 35 days. I do remember Lee Jeffries getting sent off in PSF at Bishops Cleeve once and he got 35 day ban

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    So we’re in the final with 4-0 win but KT is sent off for 2 yellow cards so will pick up a stupid suspension.
    Pleased with the result but as you rightly say Ian "Stupid Suspension"

He should never have been sent off their number 2 conned the ref it was a 50/50 ball
    Last edited by Easty; 07-02-18 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    FGR or Bristol City in the final
    Will be great to get City as could mean we get some useful contacts with the posibility of getting some of there u23 on loan in the future, They have invested heavily and currently have 21 players out on loan at league and non league clubs.

How stupid is that, club captain only came on as a sub when we were 4-nil up now he could be out for a long time when we really need him. We haven't heard anything from Ricco about his thought of the Poole game yet, was he there last night.

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    How stupid is that, club captain only came on as a sub when we were 4-nil up now he could be out for a long time when we really need him. We haven't heard anything from Ricco about his thought of the Poole game yet, was he there last night.
    Yes he was there

Nice to get to a final even if it's the County Cup.

I must say Noah Smerdon looked excellent and we should think about including him in the match day squads in the league.

Is he a central midfielder?
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Noah was my man of the match the lad had a blinder even Monkerhostin has made a song up for him already.
    Oh btw go on Twitter and look at Matt Groves nose!!!
    Last edited by Easty; 07-02-18 at 08:16 PM.