Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Poole

Ross Staley
    I've heard that the 1980's have been on the phone to the Poole Town massive as they want their air horn back

Well in my 50 years if watching us play I have never seen such an inept goalkeeping display. I have watched him twice to date and he has gifted 4 goals !
    Ricco I know you are a decent man but this lad will get us relegated !!! Shocking, even Sam almost hit him after the second debacle.that said I thought Poole offered nothing, Ethan played well as did knowles, Webby et al .usual suspect....no goal scorer.
    We sign players on loan yet they play cameo appearances, what's the logic behind that ?
    We are looking st Southern premier based on today's performance. Pay peanuts I guess you get monkeys.

James Palmer
    Sorry- for a professional keeper not good enough - as for the rest imo a decent performance but u cannot gift the opposition two goals especially with our predicament . It will be interesting to hear what Ricco has to say.

Harry u have a huge expectation on your shoulders. COYY.
    Last edited by Gladfans; 04-02-18 at 01:40 AM.

Jorge Ferro
    We sign players on loan yet they play cameo appearances, what's the logic behind that ?
    We are looking st Southern premier based on today's performance. Pay peanuts I guess you get monkeys.[/QUOTE]
    Rhys Kavanagh is only 18 and played 30 mins today, we brought on 3 strikers and tried to win the game, something which we havent done all season. Harry Williams couldnt play because of international clearance (probably knew that). The loan player we should have made more use of was jack storer but we have only had rhys in the squad for 1 game

Kyle Haynes
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    https://youtu.be/Jba-m9tMV7E

A behind the goal view of the own goal
    Having watched that I have a bit more sympathy for Hamon. That ball changes direction just before he tries to kick it. It was rolling towards the middle of the goal but flicks up and ends in the corner. Isn't there an unwritten rule about not playing backpasses that are on target? Lewis had been played a cross-field suicide pass too so I feel for him too.

If in doubt, put it out.

Andy Wollen
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam_GCFC View Post
    We are looking st Southern premier based on today's performance. Pay peanuts I guess you get monkeys.
    Rhys Kavanagh is only 18 and played 30 mins today, we brought on 3 strikers and tried to win the game, something which we havent done all season. Harry Williams couldnt play because of international clearance (probably knew that). The loan player we should have made more use of was jack storer but we have only had rhys in the squad for 1 game[/QUOTE]

Iím the as same Joe Iím not gonna particularly knock Hamon as the lads confidence must be shot to bits he cut a lonely figure in the bar afterwards I genuinely feel the lad. The ball takes a bobble thatís clear to see and them complete and utter pricks from Poole must have got into his head. Storer on the other hand was all about attitude, yes he shouldíve played but everyone was hoping Ethan would shine and that the when the first one would come the floodgates would open!!!!
    Last edited by Easty; 04-02-18 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Liamís dodgy quote

Steve Crouch
    Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    The slightly worrying thing for us is that Whitehawk have really found their form and I actually think they will stay up. On the other hand there does look some weak teams around us so we just have to try and keep picking up points.
    Thirteen points from eighteen with their only defeat against dartford , certainly have given themselves a chance and also poole. Looks like bognor can't string any results together and chippenham and oxford are still within catching distance. I'm thinking 45 points might be enough to stay up

Ross Staley
    Looking at the first goal again the pass back from Cundy was straight at him but it doesn’t excuse the poor clearance

Alan Knott
    He had two chances to kick that ball to someone in yellow and both kicks were shockers. I have more sympathy over the 2nd one as it did look to take a pretty big bobble, but given what he did for the first goal why were they still passing it back to him anyway?