Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Poole

Ethan didnt seem to do anything bad today, only one open ish goal missed but hold up play decent. We looked a different team though when rhys and joey came on, new keeper needed unfortunately, 4 major errors in 2 games and harry williams will hopefully solve our issues up top. If someone had offered a point after harry not being able to play, i think most would take it.

Couldnt go today, had to work away, sat on train with an exeter fan who said he was terrible for them. Not good enough

The person I felt sorry for was the keepers partner. She was sat by us in the stand during the second half and she must have the thickest skin going to not take the rise to some.of the things that were being said about him.

If we were the away team we'd have probably taken a point but that's another 2 points dropped at the millstone around our neck that is Evesham.

And what was going on with their 2 players who came to blows with each other at the end of the game?

https://youtu.be/Jba-m9tMV7E

A behind the goal view of the own goal

It didn't even take a bobble, the ball bounced because he scuffed it with his toe. If that happened in a game where he played well, i think we would all accept it but he had done a similar thing 30 minutes before hand and had a howler 4 weeks ago

By the sounds of it Keegan would be better of in goal and wouldn't cost a penny 😂😂😂

I think Jaxon would get the nod as well.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

You could sample that crowd noise and make a great record.