Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2017/18 Squad

Ricky Chandler
    agree with the above the ground along with staying at the current level has to be the priority

Bagasan Graham
    http://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk...d-trial-172736

News of some trialists that we'll be seeing in the coming weeks.

Ashley Warner
    Any idea if the Evesham PSF will be recorded, as its the only one I'm missing.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Some of Edji's opponents are very youthful...

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Any idea if the Evesham PSF will be recorded, as its the only one I'm missing.
    I might do behind the goal footage as have replaced my broken fisheye-lensed camera.

I would take Edji at the drop of a hat. I saw enough in 45 minutes last night to think he'll be a fine addition to the squad.

Bagasan Graham
    Did a lot of work off the ball as well as his contribution with the ball. Played off the last defender and with his pace he would be an excellent addition to the squad

Matt Aubrey
    Wasn't there last night but what I have heard from other people Edji's a must have, lives local too.

Agree with all above, the likes of Lord Morford will bring him on no end .
    Could this be our summer suprise gem ?

Lewis Fathers
    I've known of Edji for a good 7-8 years now as he played youth football with my mates lad at Hucclecote. Even at 11 he was a giant and I remember many a parent of the opposition team putting in complaints due to his size etc. He was a class act then you could tell, really excited for him and especially when he puts in a 92min winner at Whitehawk