Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Welling Away Saturday 10th February.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Just the one, Mrs Wembley.
    Dave I have sent you a PM

Ta Col

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    https://youtu.be/0HHYTO6ztAU

Some complimentary words form their manager
    Wasn't that good to hear !

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Wasn't that good to hear !
    Very refreshing.

Don't know why they don't appoint the interviewer as manager. He clearly knows best!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Excellent all round performance at Welling and arguably the best this season. Rico has asked me to pass on his and the players thanks for the tremendous away support yet again

Well that was an enjoyable away day. I personally enjoyed the sight seeing tour of London to get to the ground,what a super bargain that was for £20! Although it did send many into melt down around me with their google maps and cries of the drivers going the wrong way.
    The game was cracking and although I have sympathy for Nanetti own goal I haven't stopped laughing at the video.It's the music and his complete and utter isolation after his thunder bolt. I was under the gantry where the game is videoed at the time of the goal and it doesn't do it justice!
    I think the away win at FCUM still has to be my favourite in recent times but this bad boy comes a close second.
    Ed Williams goal was excellent I watched him run across the box look up and smack it in the corner of the net.
    Some things get etched in our minds and yesterdays performance was one of them. Chuffing brilliant day out just chuffing brilliant.

I did chuckle when Dean rang at 1:45 to say you lot were in Hammersmith then at 2:30 from Peckham.

Quote Originally Posted by Easty View Post
    I did chuckle when Dean rang at 1:45 to say you lot were in Hammersmith then at 2:30 from Peckham.
    I may have been wrong. I think it was Swindon.

Good report in today's NLP in which the Welling reporter gave the MOTM to Ed Williams.

Ed also made it into the Team of the Week for the National Leagues North and South.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkerhostin View Post
    I may have been wrong. I think it was Swindon.
    Donít worry we wonít end up in Brussels next week when we go to Wealdstone...

http://www.thenationalleague.org.uk/...ntre/1-2850750

Two nice finishes for our goals, weird own goal, keeper still not looking great and their man took full advantage to fall over Sam's leg.
    Last edited by Neil; 11-02-18 at 05:05 PM.