Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Welling Away Saturday 10th February.

Quote Originally Posted by Easty View Post
    Iím mooching round London first with Luke.. See you boys at the ground..
    No trains to Welling on Saturday - bus replacement service. Your best bet is a tube to North Greenwich and a 486 bus to Welling. That's the route I'm taking.

Andy Wollen
    Quote Originally Posted by London Tiger View Post
    No trains to Welling on Saturday - bus replacement service. Your best bet is a tube to North Greenwich and a 486 bus to Welling. That's the route I'm taking.
    Yeah Iíve seen that puts us right in the shit!
    That 486 is that the one that leaves at 17.06 and gets you into North Greenwich at 17.50?
    Last edited by Easty; 05-02-18 at 08:49 PM.

Alan Knott
    Its typical that the easiest game for me to get to and they go and do a bus replacement service! Only plus is the bus stop is right outside the ground

Quote Originally Posted by Easty View Post
    Yeah Iíve seen that puts us right in the shit!
    That 486 is that the one that leaves at 17.06 and gets you into North Greenwich at 17.50?
    TFL Journey planner shows one at 1700 arriving North Greenwich 1750 or 1708 arriving North Greenwich 1758

PDF of Timetable - http://www.londonbusroutes.net/times/486full.pdf

Eli Phipps
    Thanks yet again to KB giving us an amazing price, this coach definitely runes. 8 seats left.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Ricky Chandler
    Spot on great work Dave and thanks to KB really looking forward to this game.

rune (plural runes). A letter, or character, belonging to the written language of various ancient Germanic peoples, especially the Scandinavians and the Anglo-Saxons.

Eli Phipps
    Haha, I just reread Mr Moyneymoyneyhonimoyn's post 6 times looking for the typo!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Andy Wollen
    See you there their theyíre theyíll

Ricky Chandler
    I can't see the typo, you should be a grammer school teacher mate 👍👍👍