Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: In The Bottom 3

Paul White
    Quote Originally Posted by Easty View Post
    And to think all of us who chucked money on back in July at odds of 250/1 to go up!!!
    Did you only get 250/1 on us

Alex Crook
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    Poole come into the game on the back of 2 wins and 2 clean sheets and we come into the game having not played since 6th January
    If itís on???

Alex Crook
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    Did you only get 250/1 on us
    I know I was looking at holidays in the Maldives for this summer now itís back to Skegness!

Richard Kear
    Is anyone at the club actually going to rally the troops here or have they just accepted relegation as a forgone conclusion? It's February tomorrow and we are in the relegation zone, Boris was sacked for less, I hope there are crisis meetings taking place or a new manager is being lined up because the club seems to be sleepwalking into the southern prem

Matt Aubrey
    Hang on, weíve got games in hand with just under half of the season left to play...

Connor Thompson
    New manager being lined up?

Don't get me wrong, the situation is perilous and to be honest I'm bricking it, but Ricco has been manager for 4 games and has a win, a draw and 2 defeats. Think that would be a touch harsh.

We've not been playing!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Dominic Dunton
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    Hang on, we’ve got games in hand with just under half of the season left to play...
    Charlie no matter how many games in hand we have you still have to win them and if you can't score goals you can't win games, so who is going to score the goals.

Matt Aubrey
    Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Charlie no matter how many games in hand we have you still have to win them and if you can't score goals you can't win games, so who is going to score the goals.
    Iíd like to think our new striker or the attackers in the team. But itís been so long since the last game I canít remmeber half the team

Mark Hardcastle
    Not long to wait charlie , February is the shortest month yet we have six matches scheduled ( four of them away ). Our situation should be a bit clearer by March 1st.

Paul White
    Just looking at the weather forecast for Saturday and BBC site current forecast is rain pretty much all day in Evesham. I know it’s been pretty dry all week but given what played (or not played as it turned out) could we face another blank Saturday? Would assume an earlier decision given the travel for Poole?