Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Game On!

Connor Thompson
    It might be one of those things, but it doesn't make it any less annoying does it?!

You never know, we might have extra reinforcements in place by next Saturday and it'll work in our favour.

No. Actually that would be classed as GCAFC having good fortune.

Scrap that!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Josh Cooke
    Have we had a longer spell mid season without a game?

Dominic Dunton
    As our game was rained off yesterday I thought a lot of games at our level would fall foul to the weather, not so. It seems we were the only one to lose out,Hereford,Chelt ,Worcester,Leamington Hungerford, Yate and Slimbridge all got their games in. That was probably because they wanted their games to go ahead while Evesham didn't give a toss so long as they got their ground rent. The game was also called of very late because the ref arrived late, why did the league choose to send a ref from Portsmouth when there must be refs a lot nearer. I bet that cost the club a pretty penny in travel allowances.

Steve Crouch
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    From memory there was a month without a game during the 13/14 season

Connor Thompson
    Having only been beaten once in the month of January, you'd say Ricco must be a contender for manager of the month.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    As our game was rained off yesterday I thought a lot of games at our level would fall foul to the weather, not so. It seems we were the only one to lose out,Hereford,Chelt ,Worcester,Leamington Hungerford, Yate and Slimbridge all got their games in.
    Malvern Town did too.

Kyle Haynes
    Not many. Also, I'm sure when we have a big break like this we generally come back playing terribly for a game or two as we're rusty. Hard to spot the difference this season probably mind you!

James Palmer
    I'll get something on @GCAFCStats