Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Statement from Chairman of Supporters' Trust: 15 January 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    May I ask was the help with the budget from Marc Richards to enhance the squad or to keep our heads above the financial water?

Either way I am in total agreement.
    To bring reinforcements in, and improve our chances of staying above that red line.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

A few seasons ago we were asked if we would commit to a monthly payment to help the players budget. Since then I have paid a regular monthly sum, am I the only one still doing this and is it going to the players budget and as this amount is considerably more than being a member of the trust should I not receive a copy of the clubs update.

Do they have your current email address?

I stopped the players fund years ago, seemed pointless if it wasn't funding a player a week like this. The figures were never made public.

I was one of the first to pay into the Fans Fund when Joe started it when we were playing at FGR I am still paying it now I hope it is going into the playing budget.

Quote Originally Posted by baba123456 View Post
    A few seasons ago we were asked if we would commit to a monthly payment to help the players budget. Since then I have paid a regular monthly sum, am I the only one still doing this and is it going to the players budget and as this amount is considerably more than being a member of the trust should I not receive a copy of the clubs update.
    No, plenty still do it. I know I do.

Like Neil said, is your email up to date?

I can pass it on if you message me with it.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    I was one of the first to pay into the Fans Fund when Joe started it when we were playing at FGR I am still paying it now I hope it is going into the playing budget.
    Hi Ken, just to confirm it was never meant to go into paying players wages but to help the manager out for extra costs that happen when you run a football club.
    As always we have no secrets and can confirm the following for this season;
    Contributors - 8
    Monthly Donations - 78
    Expenses paid for - Scouting & Medical Bag for the physios

As you can see its not a fantastic amount, but does help the club and is extremely appreciated by everyone

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    No, plenty still do it. I know I do.

Like Neil said, is your email up to date?

I can pass it on if you message me with it.
    yes if starts with ba and ends.gmail.uk

Not picking nits, but that should be .co.uk surely else it'll bounce?

Im currently at Cirencester watching Ben Whitehead and City should pull out the stops with that extra bit of money to get this lad hes bloody fantastic

We are lucky to have the people we have on our Supporters Trust board!
    I trust them implicitly, 250 a week is quite a commitment so I hope our manager et al spend it wisely to ensure our survival at this level. If we do then money well spent.