Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Statement from Chairman of Supporters' Trust: 15 January 2018

I gave up when I got bored of chatting with an ill-informed, opinionated self confessed nonce.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

How come they seem to know a lot more what's going on than we do.

It’s only that “RCS” that has some kind of wierd obsession about us and Gloucester in general,He just seems to enjoy trying to get up peoples noses.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    I gave up when I got bored of chatting with an ill-informed, opinionated self confessed nonce.
    I take it you are referring to EMG here Dave ! the worrying factor for me is that they are far better informed as to the company name changes than as fans we appear to be. Why all the shifting about....................... answers on a postcard please!

No he isn't!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by City supporter View Post
    I take it you are referring to EMG here Dave ! the worrying factor for me is that they are far better informed as to the company name changes than as fans we appear to be. Why all the shifting about....................... answers on a postcard please!
    I'd like to make it extremely clear at this juncture, that I WAS NOT BRANDING EMG A NONCE.

Just to clear that up!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    I'd like to make it extremely clear at this juncture, that I WAS NOT BRANDING EMG A NONCE.

Just to clear that up!
    Think that's pretty clear Dave. Havn't been issued with a white stick yet !