Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Statement from Chairman of Supporters' Trust: 15 January 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Pims manager again View Post
    According to Landfill tax 1996 assuming a cubic metre of soil is 1 ton ( dependant on the water content) inactive waste which soil, clay etc is , to tip is 2.50 a ton so by Pythagoras 90,000 cubic metres brings in the princely sum of 225000. This Is for the likes of us trying to dispose of it.How much EMG charges we will probably never know.
    Inactive waste is 86 a ton.
    Food for thought.
    Typical cost for disposal of inactive waste 20 a ton according to most online sources. Yes he has operational costs but it's not starting from scratch it's an existing fleet.

FFS get a life chaps !

This thread is a prime example of what being homeless for more than a decade has done to Gloucester City and its fan base. Full of sniping, bitching, moaning, and general disharmony.

Over the years away we've seen divides appear in the support, generally around attitudes towards the Club and owners. From little things like where people stand at matches and alternative forums being set up, to fans actually squaring up to each other on the terraces or a lot of fans stopping coming altogether, it's all been seen over the years in exile.

It wasn't like this in the Meadow Park days. I remember being able to stand anywhere in the T-End and feel like we were one fan base.

Just another example how years of being mis-managed and being homeless is sapping the life out of our club.

It would be good if we could all get back on one side and pull in the right direction. Problem is, I have no idea what that direction is anymore....

Excellent post Joe.

No it isn't.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    This thread is a prime example of what being homeless for more than a decade has done to Gloucester City and its fan base. Full of sniping, bitching, moaning, and general disharmony.

Over the years away we've seen divides appear in the support, generally around attitudes towards the Club and owners. From little things like where people stand at matches and alternative forums being set up, to fans actually squaring up to each other on the terraces or a lot of fans stopping coming altogether, it's all been seen over the years in exile.

It wasn't like this in the Meadow Park days. I remember being able to stand anywhere in the T-End and feel like we were one fan base.

Just another example how years of being mis-managed and being homeless is sapping the life out of our club.

It would be good if we could all get back on one side and pull in the right direction. Problem is, I have no idea what that direction is anymore....
    I agree a certain unnamed supporter had a right go at me few weeks back about the whole changing of the colour business. Some of us if not all of us feel as strongly about this as we do about coming home (eventually)
    The divide in the support is for all to see imo..

Glos citys own version of brexit backers and remainers. Needs some footie to happen to distract people from the ground saga

That'll only make it worse!

No it won't.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Couple of threads from our friends over on the other side of the Golden Valley with their thoughts about it all...

http://www.robinsnestforum.co.uk/vie...hp?f=3&t=24522

http://www.robinsnestforum.co.uk/vie...hp?f=3&t=23913