Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Club Monthly Update

Club Monthly Update

Trust members, T-Enders and season ticket holders should have received an email from the club with a 'Monthly Club Update.' Certainly looks a move in the right direction communication wise and is an informative read.

You may have to check in your junk mail folder though, that's where I found mine this morning and have heard others have had the same too.

Good read, move in the right direction. Thumbs up from me.

agree the right direction

I’ll look forward to reading it, but it’s not yet reached Andoversford. Such a long way from Dowdeswell
    Last edited by Noah; 15-01-18 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    I’ll look forward to reading it, but it’s not yet reached Andoversford. Such a. long way from Dowdeswell
    A number of updated email addresses have just been provided and the Trust understand newsletters will be sent out later this afternoon
    Last edited by Eric Van Der Floof; 15-01-18 at 03:02 PM.

My newsletter has arrived now, thanks. Coupled with my also losing access to this Forum this morning I felt a bit irritated earlier, but my usual sunny self once again now.

Good to hear Phil. Hopefully the newsletter content was another reason for lifting your mood

Found it in Junk folder. Thanks whoever put it together.

That'll be Mr Chris Gage.

Definitely a step in the right direction!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Good communication that. Not groundbreaking content, but still informative and a positive sign.