Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tim

Tim

Tim has them fired up at Redditch at last, beat Farnborough 7-1 yesterday Stuart Fleetwood grabbing 4 wonder if they would do a swap.

Next season this will be an interesting local "darby" versus Redditch the way this season's going....
    Also thought Ricco was very quiet and boy do we need reinforcements pdq or we could be back in the Southern league for another 50 years...

Well aren't you two a barrel of laughs this fine Sunday.

Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Tim & Co will be at Cinderford on Tuesday night as his Redditch side entertain them in some pointless cup if anyone fancies popping along...

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Well aren't you two a barrel of laughs this fine Sunday.

Just being honest and leaving the rose tinters off

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Just being honest and leaving the rose tinters off
    Me too....
    After seeing City being useless at home all season being 19th in the league and looking a good bet for the drop I am all smiles this Sunday.....

Listen..Ken (young alfie) you shouldn't have started this thread!..as I am getting pissed off with people like yourself showing so much negativity towards the club..Joe..love you to bits mate and it's nothing personal!...We are Gloucester City and Tim as made his choice and the man his held in very high regard here at this football club and always will be and we can't thank the man enough for what he did during his reign here but he his now at Redditch United and I'm sure given his pedigree he will do well there.
    I personally do not want to see any more on the COF about Redditch United as this is our football club our forum!..and as regards Stuart Fleetwood forget the man as he's had chances galore over the years to come to us but didn't fancy it! he's now an ageing journeyman who's had more clubs than Tiger Woods!..and I wouldn't want him anywhere near Evesham let alone Gloucester! .so shape up Alfie let's be possitive and all you other negative bastards who only post on here and aren't there every week!..we will stay up! we are potentially a very big club and our time will come!..now no more Redditch or Fleetwood on here please!!!..

Well said Gay Buccaneer

Not there every week Gay B since I have been following city that's from Meadow Park, The New Lawn , Ciren and now Evesham as a season ticket holder. I was there with a few other supporters painting the stripes on the chicken run and the last man along with John and Gordon working at Meadow Park before it was flooded so I think I am entitled to my opinion. When the team plays well I am the first to praise them when they play crap I will voice my views. If you don't like it mate don't read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Buccaneer View Post
    Listen..Ken (young alfie) you shouldn't have started this thread!..as I am getting pissed off with people like yourself showing so much negativity towards the club..Joe..love you to bits mate and it's nothing personal!...We are Gloucester City and Tim as made his choice and the man his held in very high regard here at this football club and always will be and we can't thank the man enough for what he did during his reign here but he his now at Redditch United and I'm sure given his pedigree he will do well there.
    I personally do not want to see any more on the COF about Redditch United as this is our football club our forum!..and as regards Stuart Fleetwood forget the man as he's had chances galore over the years to come to us but didn't fancy it! he's now an ageing journeyman who's had more clubs than Tiger Woods!..and I wouldn't want him anywhere near Evesham let alone Gloucester! .so shape up Alfie let's be possitive and all you other negative bastards who only post on here and aren't there every week!..we will stay up! we are potentially a very big club and our time will come!..now no more Redditch or Fleetwood on here please!!!..
    You donít fancy a lift over Cinderford tomorrow night then, Steve?