Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: City 1-3 Weston

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Ah, but we don't know what the scores would be WITHOUT the analysist!
    Do you mean they'd be worse?

Just how deep is your navel Dave?

A lot shallower than it was 6 months ago!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Apparently at Hartpury (and so I would guess city) every player has an individual match analysis video of what they have done in the game to improve performance
    Given the analysis that is on hand these days we should be world beaters this season
    The rest of this season will certainly be a baptism of fire for Ricco and as long as he is given money to bring in a few better players (and that is a massive question)
    My concern is can Ricco motivate players in the game he did seem rather animated during the Weston performance, Tim was constantly directing the players during the game something I haven't seen from Ricco yet?

Quote Originally Posted by drbob View Post
    I don't see that we need to be paying an analyst - the analysis on here should surely be enough? The club don't seem to be getting value for money do they?
    Tim has explained in the past that whilst City may not not able to pay big/competitive salaries, things such as this analysis are selling points for the club when encouraging players to sign.

Different managers have different styles. Marc isn't Tim and shouldn't try to be. In 4 games in charge he's picked up a win and a draw. Before that we'd lost 5 on the spin, so that represents a bit of an upturn in form. Some player movement is in the pipeline and some big games are approaching, so let's get behind him, starting in H&W, which is a real tough one.
    Plenty of room on the coach!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

I think the analysis should spend more time on Ricco, Ethan and the new keeper, the fans on the terraces will let the players know who is playing shit and who isn't..

In all fairness, I think someone who has a degree in sports analysis may do a slightly better job than any of us shouting from the side of the pitch.

Does some of the great managers scream and shout from the pitch "NO" why are we so negative when the whole club is in a state of change

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    Does some of the great managers scream and shout from the pitch "NO" why are we so negative when the whole club is in a state of change
    I want Ricco to do as well as anyone my friend.
    But we can all have an opinion can't we? I was one of the ones who said give him a go.Directing players doesn't have to be shouting at players far from it.
    Ricco has a massive job on his hands and making a comment about anything that isn't saying " we are going to piss this tinpot league" who said that ? Shouldn't be seen as negative but rather an opinion. ....

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    I think the majority are quite positive considering. Being registered on about 30 odd different teams forums, on many YA and SS would be labelled as deluded optimists!