Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: City 1-3 Weston

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    In all fairness, I think someone who has a degree in sports analysis may do a slightly better job than any of us shouting from the side of the pitch.
    Do you think it's working so far this season Charlie.

Ryan O'Hara
    Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    I think the analysis should spend more time on Ricco, Ethan and the new keeper, the fans on the terraces will let the players know who is playing shit and who isn't..
    I think there's more to a sports analysis role than telling people they are playin shit. Maybe trying to identify how they can improve.

Richard Kear
    Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Do you think it's working so far this season Charlie.
    Yes. Itís the analysts job to analyse, itís then up to the players and management to interpret that and make changes as they see fit.

Richard Kear
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    Yes. Itís the analysts job to analyse, itís then up to the players and management to interpret that and make changes as they see fit.
    At the end of the day it's about he players ability to execute the game plan consistently and do the job they have been given. If players can't do either they usually get shipped out.....

Richard Kear
    Quote Originally Posted by Severnside View Post
    At the end of the day it's about he players ability to execute the game plan consistently and do the job they have been given. If players can't do either they usually get shipped out.....
    True, and then itís also key to have the right support staff in place to support the team. And IMO that includes having a sports analyst.