Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: City 1-3 Weston

Debut from hell for the keeper, ufff

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Joly's Publicist View Post
    Ethan Moore is getting a lot of stick but I thought his hold up play and strength was excellent meself, yes he should be scoring more goals
    Have a look at the chance around 3:00 when the ball comes back off the bar. Is he trying to control the ball which is nearly on the goal line??? Cant think of anyone who wouldn't have smashed it in without thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Here you go Dad: http://www.thenationalleague.org.uk/...ntre/1-2850689

Watch the Weston goals from behind the settee. All very avoidable.
    Cameraman has never heard of zoom I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by MeadowClark View Post
    Cameraman has never heard of zoom I guess.
    He purposely doesn’t. Highlights come from the analyst and he’s trying to fit as much of the pitch in so that they can see as many players as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    He purposely doesn’t. Highlights come from the analyst and he’s trying to fit as much of the pitch in so that they can see as many players as possible.
    Ah, makes sense. I have to sit about a yard from the screen to see the goals.

Quote Originally Posted by MeadowClark View Post
    Ah, makes sense. I have to sit about a yard from the screen to see the goals.
    I find standing at the other end of the ground looking towards our defence, I usually see the goals coming with alarming clarity!

Quote Originally Posted by City Col View Post
    I find standing at the other end of the ground looking towards our defence, I usually see the goals coming with alarming clarity!
    Hahaha. Very good.

Well the analysis certainly seems to be working this season doesn't it......

Quote Originally Posted by Severnside View Post
    Well the analysis certainly seems to be working this season doesn't it......
    I don't see that we need to be paying an analyst - the analysis on here should surely be enough? The club don't seem to be getting value for money do they?

Ah, but we don't know what the scores would be WITHOUT the analysist!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.