Thread: Mark Cooper looses it with Lincoln fans

Mark Cooper looses it with Lincoln fans

It would appear that FGR as a professional club? Need to assault home supporters who dare to suggest they are going back to the National league after today's game.

Its on Twitter an I'm sure someone will post it on here.

I went to Slimbridge today, lovely club and a decent crowd.
    Last edited by City Col; 30-12-17 at 10:09 PM.

Richard Kear
    https://twitter.com/liamkni00/status/947170364735545345

Here’s a link, seems to have been caused by Cooper reacting to a child saying “Enjoy the National League” Cooper being his typical self and then an FGR coach/staff member apparently trying to hit the Dad, before the favour is returned.

Looking on the FGR forum it appears a thread about MC’s future has been deleted too.

Doesn’t surprise me, comes across as arrogant and up himself in his interviews which probably doesn’t do him any favors.Their forum is embarrassing as you can’t have an opinion, strange.

I'm twitching here Haroldini.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Jesús, ive just watched the video, How unprofessional! And the tool doing the wanker sign, What a set up they got going.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Good greef.

Its a 8 from me.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Its worserer then I fought !!!

Lewis Fathers
    Mark Cooper..never liked the bloke arrogant illiterate wanker and I think it's only a matter of time before Forest Green Rovers and Stale Mince meet their demise!..