Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Social Media

Lewis Fathers
    no agree with you Kingo there are to many doom and gloomers

0-3 and Ethan Moore scored! 2018 starting well ! COYY

Steve Crouch
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingo View Post
    It's you!! City 2-0 up, please be happy for this score
    Absolutely delighted Trev as I am whenever I see a city win, away ones always feel much better as well. Please understand that people are frustrated after waiting over 10 years for a ground. We all want to get home and in the meantime everyone is giving their full support to Ricco and the lads which hasn't changed

Mark Hardcastle
    Quote Originally Posted by South bound View Post
    Absolutely delighted Trev as I am whenever I see a city win, away ones always feel much better as well. Please understand that people are frustrated after waiting over 10 years for a ground. We all want to get home and in the meantime everyone is giving their full support to Ricco and the lads which hasn't changed
    Thanks South bound (whoever you are!) nobody, but nobody is more than frustrated than me that we are not back in Gloucester, certain people have stopped supporting the club, which is 100% correct for whatever reason they have chosen but constantly criticise the volunteers who do the best that they can, none of us are professional, we all have full time jobs, families etc but we all do the best that we can, rant over 3-0 city, hope to see everyone next Saturday for another 3 points

Mo Diop
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingo View Post
    Expecting backlash for being POSITIVE about the club........
    Trevor if you were the only person left on the management board, we were in Stroud league 9 im certain you would still be positive. And yes very pleased with the score today.

But it should be noted our media manager didn't hang around to speak to Ricco but the unpaid volunteers from Severn Sport did, thanks guys.

Lewis Fathers
    Whoever did the Twitter account - to be commended much better.

Mark Hardcastle
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Trevor if you were the only person left on the management board, we were in Stroud league 9 im certain you would still be positive. And yes very pleased with the score today.

But it should be noted our media manager didn't hang around to speak to Ricco but the unpaid volunteers from Severn Sport did, thanks guys.
    Thanks Lee, excellent interview from Severn Sport, sure they are working for the good of GCFC as well as the other teams they cover, can't comment about the media manager, could it possibly be because he had other commitments after the game?

Richard Kear
    I believe the media is done by Chris Gage and a team he is "putting together" whatever that means.if that team is being assembled perhaps he has a life as well if he is doing this on his own ATM? Perhaps we should all give him a few weeks to sort this out? If not I will be the first asking him why no progress.
    But hey WE WON today so enjoy a rare win!

Lewis Fathers
    can someone place a link to the interview on here thanks

The club has improved dramatically over the last 5 years or so and if this was due to volunteers it has more merit still,To follow City I depend heavily on social media and from 2007 until 2012 it was practicly imposible to follow city from a different country,It used to be that bad.