Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Oxford City

Lewis Fathers
    The guy that went to ground late on with a supposed head injury after a powderpuff Edward Williams challenge was just taking the piss as he was up and running soon after..gypo!..wankers!.

We can blame the officials for every game we don't win and that's a lot, I haven't seen a good one in this league yet but that doesn't alter the fact we are playing shit at the moment. If we don't find a striker who can score we are going down.

Matt Taylor
    We were poor again today. No idea how to break them down. 0 shots on target. Very poor up top. New striker needed.

Interesting to see a replay of the disallowed goal. If the player was offside when the shot was taken he's still offside. That's a big if though as I can't see why he'd be past the last man. That said, we were offside 15 times today. Poor.

Someone said on twitter that it was Keiran who was given offside!

Matt Aubrey
    Plus points are Whitehawk are basically down and there are some awful sides around us in the league as well. It is looking like being 2 from 8 who will join Whitehawk. Let's hope Tim does want Moore at Reddtich and then fingers crossed we can find someone who can score goals.

For the goal it was Kieran he gave offside before he passed it the flag went up. Never offside I was inline with the lino. But let's forget the first half of the season and get behind the boys 2nd half of season regarding striker I would put a youth team player in can't do any worse at least it's something different.

Ryan O'Hara
    Quote Originally Posted by Davem city fan View Post
    For the goal it was Kieran he gave offside before he passed it the flag went up. Never offside I was inline with the lino. But let's forget the first half of the season and get behind the boys 2nd half of season regarding striker I would put a youth team player in can't do any worse at least it's something different.
    Not a bad idea the lad who played up front in the fa youth cup against Oxford looked decent he chased everything for 90 minuets

A youth teamer would get eaten alive.

How about just a simple formation with two strikers, nor attacking the near post, one attacking the far post. We aren't scoring because our players don't get into positions where they might score!

Steve Crouch
    Keep the 4 2 3 1 we had today but take ethan out and sit him in the changing rooms and put will morford up top. He scored (if it werent for the pathetic excuse of a linesman) about 30 seconds after coming on, ethan moore hasnt scored in thousands of minutes of football. Morf would do all the hold up play that ethan does (well tbf) but morf knows where to be and when to be there, he should start monday imo unless we get some1 in

Steve Crouch
    It must be bad when your lone striker has the same amount of goals in a city shirt as Mr Merrett this year!